Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Money!

• 28-12-2013 1:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭

Hey so I just logged on today and this was in my bank $484479204 :D, i only had about $70,000. I filled up my garrage with the best :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

akura wrote: »
    Hey so I just logged on today and this was in my bank $484479204 , i only had about $70,000. I filled up my garrage with the best

I'd spend / give away that money asap if I was you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Be wary of gifting the money as you may be placed on the naughty list by rockstar. I haven't read solid testimony of people being banned for receiving cash, but have for the people that are gifting. You could hijack some npc cars, mod them and give them to friends though.

Just got gifted 250 million now, and then got a 200 million bounty put on me. I walked up to a couple of people hoping they would kill me, but they ran away, I had to keep walking up to them until they killed me, took ages!

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭rustedtrumpet

Looks like the blowjobs are on you lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭Reati

akura wrote: »
    Hey so I just logged on today and this was in my bank $484479204 :D, i only had about $70,000. I filled up my garrage with the best :)

Yeah - this is happening to loads of people. It's down to a bunch of hackers who modded the game and are trying to kill the in game economy "for the lulz" by gifting millions to people. R* have said they won't ban you for recieving the money but asked people to fill out a form on their website if they get gifted the hack money to ensure you won't be blocked.

If you don't do that, they said they will be taking it back anyway and reversing all the transactions made with it(though I doubt that), so enjoy the cars now cause they might disappear any time now :P

Advertisement