Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medical for 189 visa

Options
  • 28-12-2013 3:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Have my medical Monday with Medibank in Brisbane.

Anyone know how long it takes to get the results?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Cass13

I did the full medical in Medicare Brisbane City on Dec 3rd.

I was told there and then that the results for the eye, urine and basic GP tests were grand and they would let me know if there was anything wrong with the chest X-ray or blood test(HIV) within two days and if I didn't hear anything I had passed the lot. They don't actually give you any specific results, they give them straight to your CO. I never heard anything back so I assume I'm fine. That was the last bit I needed to do for the visa application but haven't heard anything back from immi so far.

I'm going for the 801 / 820 partner visa so it might be different though. It was a handy process, a bit of waiting between procedures but the staff are lovely.

Advertisement