If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Onkyo special order?

Options
  • 28-12-2013 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi Team,

I do not see Onkyo Blu-ray Players in your offer.

Just wondering if you would be able to get Onkyo BDSP309? And its price.

Regards.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

yaloo wrote: »
    Hi Team,

I do not see Onkyo Blu-ray Players in your offer.

Just wondering if you would be able to get Onkyo BDSP309? And its price.

Regards.
    Yaloo,

thanks for the order earlier - much appreciated - I spoke to Chris on the 390 BR and I'll chase Onkyo direct on Monday to see if we can still get hold of one for you and price and I'll PM you.

Thanks again for the order earlier, nice system! enjoy your hols and we will see you in a couple of weeks,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 7 yaloo

Hi John,

Did you hear anything back from onkyo?

I have also sent you a PM couple of days back and email to sales which is related to my order modification to see if it is feasible and if you would be able to gather all the parts till agreed date.

Best Regards,

Hi John,

I have also sent you a PM couple of days back and email to sales which is related to my order modification to see if it is feasible and if you would be able to gather all the parts till agreed date.

Best Regards,
    Yaloo,

apologies for the lack of contact - we are working through your mail, but there wont be any issues - I'll mail you back directly, when I actually work my way back to your mail - ( I have a touch of a back-log at the moment :o )

Onkyo just reopened today - I've mailed them already for you and as soon as I get availability and pricing I'll get straight back to you.

Thanks again and apologies for the delay,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi John,

Best Regards,
    Yaloo,

apologies for the delay - Onkyo only got back to work today ( the lucky things!)

The BDPS309 is still available to special order at £162.95..

Apologies again for the delay and keep me posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 2 870k333

Hi im looking for an onkyo txnr626 and wharfedale diamond sw 150 or similar woofer and what would be your best price im in dublin

• Advertisement

870k333 wrote: »
    Hi im looking for an onkyo txnr626 and wharfedale diamond sw 150 or similar woofer and what would be your best price im in dublin

many thanks for the post - we dont stock the Wharfedale SW150 anymore unfortunately - however the Tannoy SFX Subwoofer at just £99.95 is an excellent deal http://www.richersounds.com/product/subwoofers/tannoy/sfx-sub/tann-sfx-sub-blk or the excellent Monitor Audio Reference W10 at £199.95 are both good options.

The TXNR626 is now reduced to just £289.95 and really is stunning value at this money -

TXNR626 + Tannoy SFX Sub: £389.90 / €479.99
    TXNR626 + Monitor Audio Reference W10 Sub: £479.90 / €589.99

If you need a sub cable we will do the Cambridge Audio 100 Sublink at £14.95 (reduced from £19.95) if you are purchasing it with these other bits of kit.

Delivery to Dublin would be just £12.95 for the system

Thanks and as ever keep us posted if we can assist in any way and of course if you would like to order just drop me a PM or a mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details and I'll get one of the guys to give you a call to get your delivery arranged.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

BTW I see a large australian owned chain store selling the lower range TXNR414 at €649 at the moment ( no sub included :eek:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 870k333

Thank you for your prompt response I like a, as it would be under 500 and woulb interested in cable ill pm you in a few days is that ok

870k333 wrote: »
    Thank you for your prompt response I like a, as it would be under 500 and woulb interested in cable ill pm you in a few days is that ok
    no problem - give us a shout anytime and we will do our best to assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 7 yaloo

Hi John,

Best Regards,
    Yaloo,

apologies for the delay - Onkyo only got back to work today ( the lucky things!)

The BDPS309 is still available to special order at £162.95..

Apologies again for the delay and keep me posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Dear John,

Thank you for comming back to me.

I have sent you a PM.

Best regards.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.