If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3D Blu Ray and Soundbar/speakers

Options
  • 28-12-2013 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭

Hi guys

Had been on before Christmas for ideas but looking to buy now.

I purchased a 50" Panny from you in November and now want a 3D blu ray player and soundbar/speakers to go with it. I had spoken to Dave and he had recommended the Roth sub zero.

What ideas do you have for both 3D blu ray and speakers and what can you do re best price to include delivery to Co. Kildare.

Also, where can I get hold of a demo 3D blu ray to show off what the 3D is really like - ye wouldn't have one would ye...?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Golden Horde

Hi guys.....appreciate ye are probably busy with sales but would have hoped for a response.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Golden, sorry for the late reply.

We have been hit hard recently and have been running behind.

If you are looking at surround sound then there are quite an array of options, depending on what features you would like and at what level you want to go.

Eg : http://www.richersounds.com/package/system-savers/home-cinema-separates-bundle-deals/pah011422

or if you wanted something less expensive then the RXV375 with the Tannoy 5.1 is a mega deal.

http://www.richersounds.com/package/system-savers/home-cinema-separates-bundle-deals/pah011464

I would still recommend the Roth if you are on a budget but the new Cambridge sound plinth sounds absolutely brilliant for £199.95.

http://www.richersounds.com/product/soundbars/cambridge-audio/minx-tv/camb-minx-tv-blk

Pushing the boat out and the Yamaha 1400 sounds brilliant. We have it on demo and anyone that hears it, buys it. 

http://www.richersounds.com/product/soundbars/yamaha/ysp1400/yama-ysp1400

On the blu ray side of things, the Sony BDPS4100 at £79.95 is the one to look at : 

http://www.richersounds.com/product/blu-ray/sony/bdps4100mr/sony-bdps4100-mr

Great picture, great reviews and brilliant quality.

I suppose the question is, do you want surround sound or is improved TV sound what you are looking for ?

Let me know what you make of all of these.

ATB

Dave

Thanks Dave

Budget unfortunately limited this side of Christmas.

As it was a Panasonic tv I bought, would a Panasonic blu ray be better - cut down on remotes.

What can you do with a Panasonic blu ray and roth sound bar delivered to Kildare...?

Also, do you have any of the 3D demo discs...?

Thanks for your help.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thanks Dave

Budget unfortunately limited this side of Christmas.

As it was a Panasonic tv I bought, would a Panasonic blu ray be better - cut down on remotes.

What can you do with a Panasonic blu ray and roth sound bar delivered to Kildare...?

Also, do you have any of the 3D demo discs...?

Thanks for your help.
    GH,

unfortunately we dont have any 3D demo discs spare - but you can generally pick them up on ebay etc for under €10

On the Pana Blu-Ray - we have the DMPBDT230 at just £129.95 and if you wanted that with the Roth SUB Zero II we could do those together at £277 /€339.99.

Apologies again for the delay and drop us a line if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks John

I'll go with the Roth sub zero II and the Sony BDPS4100 blu ray.

You have my contact details from buying the tv in November, so can you get someone to call me to organise and I'll arrange payment and to tell me how much that is delivered to Kildare.

I've pm'd you my contact details if you can't find them.

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thanks John

I'll go with the Roth sub zero II and the Sony BDPS4100 blu ray.

You have my contact details from buying the tv in November, so can you get someone to call me to organise and I'll arrange payment and to tell me how much that is delivered to Kildare.

I've pm'd you my contact details if you can't find them.
    GH,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - we are on the case now and I'll get one of the guys to give you a call to get your delivery arranged,

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.