Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Yellow on smoke paper

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,960 ✭✭✭jimf

were you still getting yellow on the paper after

if I get a very sooty hoor I usually overair it and go back a few days later to do a fga

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭scudo2

jimf wrote: »

if I get a very sooty hoor I usually overair it and go back a few days later to do a fga

It's the only way.

Your learning , Jim

I wonder who from !

ME

ps. You'd learn more if your phone worked !!!!!

scudo2 wrote: »
    It's the only way.

Your learning , Jim

I wonder who from !

ME

I learned from the best scudo hes not around much these days such a pity :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,840 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Is soot breaker the same as dulax?

It's the only way.

Your learning , Jim

I wonder who from !

ME

stop blowing your own trumpet scudo

as me ould fella used to say a pat on the back is only about a foot away from a good kick up the arse :eek::eek:

I learned from the best scudo hes not around much these days such a pity :D:D

007 ?

007 ?

your good scudo :D

It's the only way.

Your learning , Jim

I wonder who from !

ME

ps. You'd learn more if your phone worked !!!!!

now as you mention It i never seem to have a problem when im on to the Kilkenny branch brilliant reception

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 6,305 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wearb

Hope you are not setting me up here Jim :eek:

As I said, I don't know how bad the boiler was only saw the burner head before using the soot breaker. After using it and running the burner continuously for an hour, it looked like a well set-up boiler that had been serviced about 6 months ago, except for the thinnest layer of soot. I am talking really thin, hardly worthwhile going at it, except that I had it opened up. I used a paint scraper and wire brush. Nothing stubborn on it.

The paper was a clear as damn it.
    332243.JPG
    332244.JPG

There is a before and after pic of the burner head

Happy Christmas to you and your care Jim...................Oh wait a minute.........
    332245.JPG
    Just samples of my brew. Very tasty I have to say. Sloe Gin on the left. Sloe Poiteen on the right. Slainte

Please follow site and charter rules. "Resistance is futile"

• Advertisement

im shocked that you think I would set you up wearb

oh and thanks for the home brew samples hope you didn't send any to scudo he cant even handle that wine he gets in lidl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭agusta

Wearb wrote: »

As I said, I don't know how bad the boiler was only saw the burner head before using the soot breaker. After using it and running the burner continuously for an hour, it looked like a well set-up boiler that had been serviced about 6 months ago, except for the thinnest layer of soot. I am talking really thin, hardly worthwhile going at it, except that I had it opened up. I used a paint scraper and wire brush. Nothing stubborn on it.

332243.JPG
    332244.JPG

Happy Christmas to you and your care Jim...................Oh wait a minute.........
    332245.JPG
    Just samples of my brew. Very tasty I have to say. Sloe Gin on the left. Sloe Poiteen on the right. Slainte
    Maybe you could send down jim a sample of the poiteen.He loves it or p.s, send down a bottle

agusta wrote: »
    Maybe you could send down jim a sample of the poiteen.He loves it

got and sampled already agusta its good tack

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,840 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Wearb wrote: »

332243.JPG
    332244.JPG

332245.JPG

That's kerosene

im shocked that you think I would set you up wearb

oh and thanks for the home brew samples hope you didn't send any to scudo he cant even handle that wine he gets in lidl

Glad to see that you got it. I really didn't trust that chancer to deliver it.

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    That's kerosene

If kero tasted like that, I would do away with my suction pump altogether.;)

• Advertisement

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    That's kerosene

that explains why my arse was on fire the following morning then

Yellow on smoke paper is like yellow snow, don't eat it !
    But if you want to.......

Advertisement