Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bought a New E-Mobile Phone, Drops every single call.

Options
  • 28-12-2013 4:33pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Bought a New Phone for Christmas. It wont hold any calls. The call is dropped after about 5-10 seconds. My old phone still works fine so it is not any signal problems. I was fobbed off on the customer care line and in the shop saying It wasn't their responsibility.

The phone is less than 2 weeks old, What kind of customer service is this? Strongly thinking of changing my provider.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Bought a New Phone for Christmas. It wont hold any calls. The call is dropped after about 5-10 seconds. My old phone still works fine so it is not any signal problems. I was fobbed off on the customer care line and in the shop saying It wasn't their responsibility.

The phone is less than 2 weeks old, What kind of customer service is this? Strongly thinking of changing my provider.
    Hi CowboyDreams
    Has it never held calls? Did you buy phone in a store? Can you PM me your tel no. and pin no and I can have a look into this for you.
    Tony

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1m1tless

Hi CowboyDreams
    Has it never held calls? Did you buy phone in a store? Can you PM me your tel no. and pin no and I can have a look into this for you.
    Tony

I have pmd details days ago and no reply. I tried the phone again in a different county. Still dropping calls after a few seconds. Even when it shows I have full signal.

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

Hi CowboyDreams
    Tony

I have pmd details days ago and no reply. I tried the phone again in a different county. Still dropping calls after a few seconds. Even when it shows I have full signal.
    Hi Cowboy Dreams
    sorry if we did not reply to PM, I cannot locate this, would you mind PMing me again. I will chase for you immediately.
    Tony

I copied and pasted it and resent it now. Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

I copied and pasted it and resent it now. Thanks
    Thanks for taking call CowboyDreams, I am chasing this with the store and will be back in contact with you early next week as promised.
    Tony

• Advertisement

Hi, Still no word back?

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

Hi, Still no word back?
    Hi CowboyDreams,

The manager of the William Street store has requested that you go back into the store. The manager said if the fault with the phone can be replicated you can be issued with a replacement phone provided it is within 28 days of you buying the phone. If not the store can send the phone away for repair.

I will PM you the name of the manager of the store so you know who to ask for when you go in.

Grainne

Advertisement