Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Newcastle v Arsenal: 1:30pm December 29th - Sky Sports

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Noo

Oh thank fook!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

In fairness we haven't looked like scoring all day.

Arsenal have dealt with the barrage very well and are worthy of the 3 points imo. We didn't do enough to warrant a win today.

Not the type of game Arsenal are associated with winning in recent years, probably a good sign.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭Underground

Games like that win you the title. Great win

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Big win for Arsenal, going to Newcastle is a tricky place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭Underground

Hopefully Newcastle bounce back and take some points off city next.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭Hangballlouie

Arsenal showing a resilience this year that's really impressed me. Felt they would lose today but fair play to them, deserve to be top.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,042 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Great win today away from home against a team who put us under a lot of pressure. Delighted!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Some win and just like that we are back in our groove, beat Cardiff at home now and try to go on a bit of a run.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Debuchy was superb but giving him motm seemed odd to me.

Rosicky would have been my choice. Tireless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,984 ✭✭✭Soups123

Moneymaker wrote: »
    Debuchy was superb but giving him motm seemed odd to me.

Rosicky would have been my choice. Tireless.

Agree I thought Debuchy was Newcastles best player but I thought Rosicky did more, his last 10 mins in particular where excellent

Advertisement