Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spots On Forehead

• 28-12-2013 5:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭

Hi im a 23 year old male , and occasionally break out in lots of spots on just my forehead , i think its down to stress but could be wrong .

Does anyone have any info on whats causing it and whats a good way of getting rid of them ?

I use TCP liquid and sudocream they work ok the odd time aswel :)

cheers

dave

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

its common to get spots time to time on your forehead, l use be the same but since lv started drinking 2 litres of water everyday (almost) with a slice of lemon....BIG difference! l honestly only have gotten 2 spots since oct ld say...lv had a few people comment how clear my skin looks....give it a try and wash your face every morning and night, always splash your face with cold water to close the pores.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Terry Wogans Inner Thigh

Neutrogena face wash is good, it's not too harsh and cleared my face up well:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Terry Wogans Inner Thigh

Neutrogena face wash is good, it's not too harsh and cleared my face up well:-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

thanks lads , must admit i dont consume enough water. il give those tips a try cheers :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 602 ✭✭✭hotbabe1992

Yeah i would reccomend the neutrogena,i will myself have to try the old water and lemon trick used to do it years and years ago and it really worked a treat.

• Advertisement
Advertisement