Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Made in Ireland

Options
  • 28-12-2013 5:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭

Looking at Irish publications and blogs. They have two separate lists a lot of the times. They will have a best album list and then a best Irish album list. You will never see this in England or the USA and yes I know they are way bigger and not comparable, but they seem to like artists based on music and not lumped them into a list because of where there from. I think it's weird how you can say they made a good Irish album but not a good International album, if you get what I mean.

I think it time to look at Irish music independently for how good it is not just because it was made here. What are other people's opinion?

Advertisement