Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Haunted by deceased?!

Options
  • 28-12-2013 6:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Just wondering is it possible for spirits to come to you in your sleep?
    Lately i have been trying to sleep and numerous strangers are coming into my dreams. These strangers are crying or reaching out to me. Only recently ive been to a Medium and was told im open to all spirits and surrounded by good and evil. I am being woken from my sleep with whispering in my ears and wakening to strong smells such as smoke, lilys, perfumes etc.

I dont feel at edge or threatened, as for loved ones to communicate with me would almost be a comfort thing. However, strangers communicating and evil spirits i do not want. Maybe its all in my mind? Anyone have any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Moe82

Doing some cleansing work wont harm. Try salting the corners of your house and bedrooms (except for bathrooms and showers) with sea salt, not forgetting the door steps while reciting some protection verses from whatever faith you believe in.

keep us posted ..

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Without knowing more about you its hard to know what advice to give. But I would presume you are drawn to spiritual things which is why this is happening. You can stop it happening, and a good place to start is by learning to ground yourself, which means anchoring yourself in the physical world. Eating and physical work are the easiest ways :)

If you have an interest in using this ability then you need to understand it and never allow yourself to fear it. And the key thing is to learn how to switch it off!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 reginaflange

Thanks for advice! I have tried each night before going asleep praying and asking for all my protectors/guardians to look over me as im switching off.
    Ive still had people coming to me in my dreams but in a calm matter rather then numerous strangers screaming for my attention. Nothing as extreme as before but more so messages.

Hopefully in time i can learn to channel whatever it may be and use it for the better.

Advertisement