Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

query re domestic urban

Options
  • 28-12-2013 6:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭

hi

my bill states domestic urban price plan. Could this be explained. I had thought I was on a nightsaver rate (not sure if this is right name). I can provide account details etc

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi nicearbhail,

Thanks for your message.

If you have two meter readings on your bill (one for day and one for night) then you are a nightsaver customer. These readings would be shown on the second page of your bill (see here for a sample).

If your tariff is displaying as Domestic Urban, this means that you are currently on our standard rates. We offer a Valuesaver Nightsaver price plan (with a discount of up to 10% off standard rates) - is this perhaps what you're referring to?

Please feel free to send us a private message with your account details if you would like us to look into this for you.

Regards,
    David

Advertisement