Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

360 Friends on Xbox One

Options
  • 28-12-2013 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭

A friend of mine who has a 360 said he tried to add me and its telling him he has to wait until I accept the friend request.

I've already found and added him to my list and I've no messages to say I have a friend request pending.

Any ideas on what I could do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

I attempted to add a friend who was playing on the 360 from the Xbox one and he would never see the request. I think its just another teething problem.

What we ended up doing was logging into xbox.com, sending the request and then it appeared for him.

So I suggest that you add him on xbox.com and ask him to accept it on xbox.com if he still can't see it on the xbox.

Advertisement