Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car-crash Thanks.

Options
  • 28-12-2013 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

I would just like to say thanks to the Cyclist who upon seeing me hit black ice this morning and crashing my car down the bank on the Portarlington to Monastervin road (the old one). He helped me from the car and stayed with me until i got a lift from there.
    Again a huge thanks, i didn't get his name but if anyone knows him please thank him from me. happened around 11am on 28/12/13

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭cml387

Brave boy to be out this morning. Maybe post in cycling forum to find your knight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭returnNull

Locdown wrote: »
    I would just like to say thanks to the Cyclist who upon seeing me hit black ice this morning and crashing my car down the bank on the Portarlington to Monastervin road (the old one). He helped me from the car and stayed with me until i got a lift from there.
    Again a huge thanks, i didn't get his name but if anyone knows him please thank him from me. happened around 11am on 28/12/13

Maybe also put the post up in the cycling forum too,you never know......
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=410

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Locdown

I've put it there aswell, want to make sure this man gets my thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,808 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Let us know if you find him. Get onto the ray darcy show. Similar story only a few weeks ago but a more serious crash and they found the guy

Advertisement