Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3"x6.6" single mattress

Options
  • 28-12-2013 8:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I'll get a good mattress at a fair price in this size?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭The Gride

www.bigmickey.ie

There is a huge thread on bargain alerts about these guys. Free nationwide delivery.

I can't seem to make head nor tail of the Big Mickey site.

I did a bit of part time work in the past in a shop called Logan's Furniture Outlet in Drogheda. Shop pushed itself as being very affordable. So just out of curiousity I seen this thread and figured I'd see what the cheapest 3ft mattress is on Big Mickey (I know Logan's cheapest one is around €75-€80, and it's a Respa branded one too, which is always nice (as they're a good company with a decent returns policy).

But I've been mooching on the Big Mickey site for a couple of minutes now and all I'm finding are divan base prices?! Am I missing something obvious?

I can't seem to make head nor tail of the Big Mickey site.

I did a bit of part time work in the past in a shop called Logan's Furniture Outlet in Drogheda. Shop pushed itself as being very affordable. So just out of curiousity I seen this thread and figured I'd see what the cheapest 3ft mattress is on Big Mickey (I know Logan's cheapest one is around €75-€80, and it's a Respa branded one too, which is always nice (as they're a good company with a decent returns policy).

But I've been mooching on the Big Mickey site for a couple of minutes now and all I'm finding are divan base prices?! Am I missing something obvious?

There are posts on the other big thread in "Bargain Alerts" of people paying just €50 for Airsprung brand single mattresses as far as I remember. What's on the web site is just a selection I have found with the serious bargains in the shop on a sale weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭moodrater

The site doesn't have 1/10th of what he has, just call him and tell him what you want, he goes to the uk all the time and can even get custom made mattresses, wouldn'r bother with an airsprung mattress by the way - springs rusted in the two I've seen.

moodrater wrote: »
    The site doesn't have 1/10th of what he has, just call him and tell him what you want, he goes to the uk all the time and can even get custom made mattresses, wouldn'r bother with an airsprung mattress by the way - springs rusted in the two I've seen.

Dead right. You get what you pay for. Never skimp on beds or footware.

• Advertisement
Advertisement