Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how much should you pay for the Re - Print of Superman 1938 comic book?

Options
  • 28-12-2013 9:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi does anyone know much about the 1938 superman comic reprint ?
    ive been told it's rare & i am thinking of buying one but i need some advice on how much i should be paying for it ! it's not the original it's a reprint!!!

Hope someone can help me

Thanks in advance
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 idwfan

If it's the reprint of the first appearance of Superman you're talking about in Action Comics it depends on when the reprint was issued. There was one printed in 1976 which asks just under a hundred for a near mint copy. The 1983 and 1987 and 1988 copies (I have an '88) are priced the same at about 80 for a near mint copy. the 1990 and 1992 and 1993 copies are around 64 for a near mint and the 1998 copy is around 32. You can see where the pricing is here: http://www.milehighcomics.com/cgi-bin/backissue.cgi?action=list&title=01052011824&snumber=1

These prices are retail for you to buy and in dollars.

Advertisement