Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking in Portlaoise Hospital

Options
  • 28-12-2013 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Any idea how much it costs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,808 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Any idea how much it costs?

I think its free for the first 30 mins and 2 euro an hour after that. I could be wrong. Many a night I've paid the ticket and when I went to the exit, the barrier was already up for some reason!

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭spotsanddots

I've heard that there might be a longer term car park?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,808 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

I've heard that there might be a longer term car park?

Not that I know of. I know there is a short term right and the large car park is pay as you use. To be honest if your going to be a regular user of the place, what people usually do is just park in Behind applegreen across the road for free and cross the road to hospital then. It's probably even a shorter walk than the car park too!

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭spotsanddots

called them up and there is a long term car park that 3€ a day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    Not that I know of. I know there is a short term right and the large car park is pay as you use. To be honest if your going to be a regular user of the place, what people usually do is just park in Behind applegreen across the road for free and cross the road to hospital then. It's probably even a shorter walk than the car park too!

You can be clamped there and i've seen it happen. The 3 euro option is best i'd day.

• Advertisement
Advertisement