Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Received a red card infraction

Options
  • 28-12-2013 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,709 ✭✭✭✭

Lads yesterday I quite rightly received an infraction on an after hours Madeline McCann thread, I put this down to a hangover induced headache and one place I should keep out of is after hours with a hangover if you check my previous record over the years Im not a infraction collector so would appeal to the mods to show some mercy to me and maybe retract the infraction! Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,696 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Hi Snake Plisken,

While you undoubtedly do have an incredibly clean record given how long you've been on the site, your post was too far over the line. If it was borderline, I'd consider lifting it, but i have to agree that it was well deserved.

You are free to contact the mod and ask them, but I see no reason to overturn the mod's decision at CMod level. Or you may ask the Admin to review this decision if you wish.

Advertisement