Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do ikea have a january sale ?

Options
  • 28-12-2013 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭

and if so, is it generally any good ? Looking for kids beds

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Usually quite small and just selected items. Family card gets an additional 10%

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

OU812 wrote: »
    and if so, is it generally any good ? Looking for kids beds

It started during the week .they had kids beds from €39 and bunks from €99 .You can see their website

http://www.ikea.com/ie/en/store/dublin/sale

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭racersedge

Davy wrote: »
    Usually quite small and just selected items. Family card gets an additional 10%

Yep, pretty much hit the nail on the head. Was there myself a few days ago. You find a small selection of stuff on sale. Personally, I didn't see anything noteworthy that mad me sit up and say 'wow' and that was a good deal. What they show you on their sitr marked under the sale tends to be pretty much all they have in it! As another poster said, there is an extra 10% off with the Family Card.

Advertisement