Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PaySafe Cards

• 28-12-2013 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

Does anyone know where in Limerick I can get a Paysafe Card or anything similar?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭johnmolloy554

Thanks for the link to the website. That was the first place I looked :rolleyes:. None of the Centras knew what I was talking about. Has anyone purchased a card recently?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

is that a pre pay credit card?get an o2 money or money bookers mastercard

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭johnmolloy554

bigpink wrote: »
    is that a pre pay credit card?get an o2 money or money bookers mastercard

I think so. I tried to get a pre-paid MasterCard as a Christmas gift but I wasn't allowed to load any money on it unless I provided ID etc etc.

I just want to get a pre-paid credit card that I can pre-load without having to register. My sister is going back to Oz and I want to give her a nice gift going back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

You can order a swirl card online, you should have it in a day or two I'd imagine!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

I think so. I tried to get a pre-paid MasterCard as a Christmas gift but I wasn't allowed to load any money on it unless I provided ID etc etc.

I just want to get a pre-paid credit card that I can pre-load without having to register. My sister is going back to Oz and I want to give her a nice gift going back.

I can't imagine you will get any card without registering because of money laundering regulations!

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Gary L

Centra O connell street and texaco on the ballysimon road by the MFT. Kind of hit and miss in both places, sometimes they only have 1 or 2 of the price grades and also its not the actual card just the credit but that suited fine on pokerstars anyway.

Advertisement