Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox 360 error code please help

Options
  • 28-12-2013 11:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭

HI getting the following code 3CD6-3F4A-B800-0F00-C000-0013.Have tried to update using usb stick and it attempts to update then i get this error code.This happened when i accepted an update from microsoft.Any ideas welcome?Please Please help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 776 ✭✭✭sellerbarry

Eject the disc tray and remove any disc from the console. Important Don’t close the disc tray. Leave it open.
    With the disc tray open, remove the power cord from the back of the console.
    Gently push the disc tray about half-way back into the console.
    Plug the power cord back into the console.
    Push the power button on the console. The tray should close the rest of the way and then the console should restart and display the Xbox Dashboard.
    Important Don’t use the controller button or the disc tray eject button to turn on the console for this step.
    Try updating your console software again.
    The update should now continue. If the above steps don’t work, the console might need to be repaired.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭bozharry

Hi thanks for reply.Tried that before i posted here and it didn't work.thanks anyway for the input.left it in for repair after.

Advertisement