Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New MotherBoard + Case (Under €100)

• 29-12-2013 12:42am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭

Hi Boardsies,
    I bought a couple of stuff for Christmas for my computer includinng a new Graphics Card and USB 3.0 Expansion Card.

There isn't enough room in my case for both of them because the Graphics Card is too big and the only way I could install it is to have it upside down which I'm sure isn't the best thing for it.

So I'm looking for a new MotherBoard for the AMD FX series and a new case if at all possible. The MotherBoard needs to have USB 3.0 & be AM3+ but other than that I'm open to just about anything. I don't really mind what type of case either.

As this is just an upgrade my budget is around €100 and I'd prefer to use Amazon if possible.

Hopefully that isn't too many requests :P

Thank you in advance :)

Kind Regards,
    Alan

Comments

Advertisement