Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox one FIFA14 installing

Options
  • 29-12-2013 2:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭

Seriously 45 minutes later installing from disk only 4%.
    Having serious doubts about this xbox1. Few other problems I having as well.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

wush06 wrote: »
    Seriously 45 minutes later installing from disk only 4%.
    Having serious doubts about this xbox1. Few other problems I having as well.

Did you do it from the upgrade by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭wush06

Grayditch wrote: »
    Did you do it from the upgrade by any chance?

Not sure what you mean put FIFA 14 in brand new from disk and taking this long. Have to say overall not happy with this console.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

Just before you install a game it applies any update that is available, which is generally a couple of hundred MBs. This happens before it actually begins to install the game, so if you have a slow connection. The download will take a very long time.

It took me under 10 minutes to download the update and install Fifa 14.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

wush06 wrote: »
    Not sure what you mean put FIFA 14 in brand new from disk and taking this long. Have to say overall not happy with this console.

Sorry, from the disk I misread that.

I've had a game on the PS4 take 20 hours to install from download, thought it might be the same thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Cotts72

What kind of internet connection have you? Have you cancelled and restarted the installation?

• Advertisement
Advertisement