Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Keyboard

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Of course, you realise that the K70's not the most expensive keyboard out there... take a look at the Optimus if you want a nice scare :D

Mind you, it has it's drawbacks...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Sparks wrote: »
    Of course, you realise that the K70's not the most expensive keyboard out there... take a look at the Optimus if you want a nice scare :D

I looked at that keyboard anytime I was on thinkgeek, Not a hope I would spend that on a keyboard. Well if I won the euromillions maybe..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Sparks wrote: »

I was just about to take my K70 back and exchange it ..... but then I read the drawbacks .

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭DeWinterZero

Someday I'll upgrade to a Cherry keyboard but I've got my bucket in BF4 already so my €15 Logitech kb did its job.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Has anyone actually used the Logitech G13? I used the Wolfking keypad (which cost a damn sight less than it's going for on amazon) for a while, but it wasn't really any better than a normal keyboard and the keys weren't the best (they weren't decent mechanical keys). I've been drooling over the new version of the G13 and the orbweaver for a while (the orbweaver being Razer's version of the Nostromo, but with mechanical keys instead of the pokey membrane types the Nostromo used), but at a hundred quid for the orbweaver and the guts of that for the G13, I've been able to resist the urge so far :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement