Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fake tan, make up and hair recommendations Ennis .

• 29-12-2013 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi looking for recommendations on where's the best places in Ennis for fake tan hair and make up? I searched through the boards but couldn't find any recent recommendations. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭maiden

WhatsNext? wrote: »
    Hi looking for recommendations on where's the best places in Ennis for fake tan hair and make up? I searched through the boards but couldn't find any recent recommendations. Thanks in advance

Hi Maintenence I find are the best for the above, they are on the limerick road with a car park and free parking

• Registered Users Posts: 19 WhatsNext?

I'd never even thought of there tbh thanks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

+1 for High Maintenance.

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭ulinbac

FWIW WhatsNext?,

My gf uses a mobile spray tanning woman called Trish who goes to her house and thinks its great. Not a clue if she does the other stuff.

Can ask her for details and PM you if you like?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 WhatsNext?

I kinda like the idea of getting out of the house to get pampered lol. But thanks might try that again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭alibride

sunkiss in de market do blow dry make up and tan for 60

Advertisement