Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox wireless,one prong or two?

• 29-12-2013 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭

Bought my son an elite 360 for christmas,it's second hand but working perfectly. It wasn't connecting to internet so went into gamestop yesterday and bought a wireless adaptor,it's the one prong one http://consolerepairs.ie/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=263
    It's finding the net but won't connect,we have a wireless router which all our devices connect to so that's not the issue. When i went into xbox live connection issues it showed the one prong for the S console and the 2 prong for the ordinary xbox like we have ,is this right? Should i take it back and get the other or is it some other connection issue? Would like to know before i go back into gamestop today.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

angelll wrote: »
    Bought my son an elite 360 for christmas,it's second hand but working perfectly. It wasn't connecting to internet so went into gamestop yesterday and bought a wireless adaptor,it's the one prong one http://consolerepairs.ie/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=263
    It's finding the net but won't connect,we have a wireless router which all our devices connect to so that's not the issue. When i went into xbox live connection issues it showed the one prong for the S console and the 2 prong for the ordinary xbox like we have ,is this right? Should i take it back and get the other or is it some other connection issue? Would like to know before i go back into gamestop today.

Ring Xbox Support....

Not busy at all today....

(01) 242 0758

Advertisement