Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a builder

Options
  • 29-12-2013 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭

So plan on getting an extension and attic conversion done in the summer and am looking for a builder/ planner to do planning permission and works. Anyone care to recommend someone who had work done and would recommend their builder.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

sidcon wrote: »
    So plan on getting an extension and attic conversion done in the summer and am looking for a builder/ planner to do planning permission and works. Anyone care to recommend someone who had work done and would recommend their builder.

And silence .no replys.i think a lot if people have little bad Experiances with builders and are often reluctant to recommend .i have a few that I wouldn't recommend .i know Gand M where great to deal with when I approached on behalf of another family member.thats Gary and mark Fay. I can on you Gary's number.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Michael8000

Heery Builders in Naul.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

John Healy of Burleigh construction did a good, well priced and clean job of knocking down an internal wall for the inlaws. They were very impressed.

These are doing a very nice looking renovation and extension job in Shenick at present but I haven't used them. I will probably approach them for a job i have planned in future.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 mackerano

Dave of MR ATTIC has done our attic and he has also done a number of my neighbours aswell but I think he has stopped doin extensions due 2 the bad weather I can forward u his number if u like or type in Mr attic in google

Advertisement