Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do we shop too much?

• 29-12-2013 2:13pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 602 ✭✭✭

Do you think we shop too much,i mean with trends changing every season,do you find it hard to keep up,and aspire to,or do you shop too much?

Do you think we are a nation of aspirational consumer bots/consumers who are constantly sucked in by advertisments on boots and next and tk maxx and so on..

Do you feel you are being bombarded with messages that relate your self worth to the next new shiny thing.

I find myself sitting here debating whether i will go into town during the week but i remembered my new years resolution to stop shopping and save for the full year.

Its honestly like an alcoholic debating will he/she have that first drink,its getting scary for me,i honestly didnt think i would be like this..:(

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

yes but if you are female then you will no wonder be shopping the same as the rest of us.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Thread closed as OP was permabanned.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement