Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boarding kennel recommendations (Portlaoise)

Options
  • 29-12-2013 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭

Hi folks

I've found a few kennels locally but just wondering if anyone has any personal experiences and recommendations for kennels in/around Portlaoise? It'll be the first time leaving my 2 dogs so I'd like to hear from other dog owners who have done this already. Will be for 5 nights late in January and the kennel must take large dogs as I have a GSD as well as a little terrier mix. Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Goodne

Not in Portlaoise but Killeigh - Donal Beatty Kennels. I have left my GSD there and he loves it. Great facilities there and he gives all dogs a good walk as well as them spending time in outdoor run. He can also collect the dog from your house

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Hesh's Umpire

Not Portlaoise either but I regularly use Brockhill Kennells near Ballybrittas and they're excellent.

Advertisement