If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AV Setup upgrade

Options
  • 29-12-2013 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

Hi Guys,
    I got a great setup from yourselves about 2 years ago and thinking I might upgrade.
    I have a Denon AVR-1611 with a set of Yamaha ns-p285 5.1s. 
    My initial reason to upgrade is that the sound seems to be quiet low, and I have to have the volme up pretty high to get the best audio experience.
    Is this a case of upgrading the speakers or should i be looking at upgrading the Av receiver itself?
    Any advice would be great
    Thanks
    Eoin

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.