Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Jizzler Awards Ceremony 2013

• 29-12-2013 10:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭

Ladies and gentlemen, distinguished guests, boys and girls... your Holiness,

Bonjour et bienvenue à la quatrième (ou cinquième) cérémonie C&H Jizzler Prix (teehee, prix...)

Hello and welcome to the fourth (or possibly fifth, who knows) Jizzler Awards. Tonight will be a night to remember for so many of you, as you will be bestowed with an award which will entitle you to kudos, wimmins, various liqueurs and fine wines, and the respect of everyone on this fine website.

"Look at him/her!" they'll shout. "He/She has a Jizzler! Let me take off my undergarments with exuberance, abandon all my inhibitions and jump upon him/her in a sexual manner right here and now on this bus!"

The rest of you will have to sit back, glower with a mixture of rage and envy, and vow to bribe me next yeardo your best to win an award legitimately next year.

For those of you wondering what the Jizzler Awards are, well they're awards. Which are awarded to people who deserve to be awarded them.

Why are they called Jizzler Awards? Simply put, because these awards were founded by very immature individuals who pounced on the opportunity of ingraining a one off troll poster into the C&H lexicon.

Your hosts for this evening are me (but if you hadn't figured that out by now, you're a bit slow), and my beautiful and wonderful cohost CTYIgirl! It promises to be a night of uncomfortable glances, sexual innuendo and long awkward silences after our pitiful jokes fall flat. It's like the Eurovision, except with better music. :P

The first award will be presented at 9:30, so until then, pull up a seat, grab a nice glass of fine whiskey (or cheap paint stripper vodka, we're not elitist here) and prepare for the whirlwind ride that is the Jizzler's!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

IM SO EXCITED

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

How about we fight to the death for awards? Lets go Roman style on this sh*t!

Let the games begin!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    IM SO EXCITED

And you just can't hide it?

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    And you just can't hide it?

I'm about to lose control....and......I think I like it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

Woo! Let the inebriation of joy commence!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

*sashays in, does a Jennifer Lawrence, gets up, refills drink from bottle hidden in dress, approaches podium*

LADIES AND GENTS. WELCOME TO THE FOURTH OR FIFTH ANNUAL JIZZLER AWARDS! One male and one female tribute is selected from each forum, and these tributes will fight to the death in the annual pageant known as the Hunger Games. Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favour.

Wait, wrong ceremony.

MEN AND WOMEN, PEOPLE OF ALL AND NO GENDERS, WELCOME TO THE JIZZLERS! We need someone to take over the bar, so feel free to volunteer (not as tribute, I swear...). This shall be an exciting jizzler ceremony, filled with honour, and spectacle, and perhaps even sugar high singalongs. So welcome, sit down, ignore the smell coming from the air vents as we have our biggest event of the year!

I'm wearing one of these suits, so please don't as me to dance at any point tonight...

286471.jpg

The picture doesn't work...is it a mankini?

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    The picture doesn't work...is it a mankini?

How 'bout now? They're better than mankinis... :pac:

Come on come on lets get his over with so I can get back to drinking and watching my Harry Potter marathon!!

• Advertisement

I have to look daycent presenting this, don't I? So here...

Helena-Bonham-Carter---Oscars-2013--03.jpg

The Playpen Awards

Playpens made a joyous return to the forum a fortnight ago. After a long barren year when Davidius shamefully neglected his, they were reinvigorated by a young upstart moderator known as wnolan1992 who was the driving force behind getting it going again.

But wnolan graciously refused to take full credit for this achievement, and instead insisted that the lowly minions who actually put themselves forward should be honoured tonight.

Now, _Tyrrell_ was the first to enter into Playpen 3.0, and we should not let the fact that he is, as of yet, the only person who qualifies to win these awards (given that Reventon93's thread is still ongoing) detract from the fact that he is the winner of both The Best Playpen Answers and Best Playpen Intro awards for this year.

Congratulations young squire. Here is your very own signature which you can use to show off that you totally won this award: http://i.imgur.com/AXECaTi.png

Needs more fancy colours. Where's Deise_Girl when one actually needs her for once eh?

Hooray for awards!

Woo, Tyrell! We'll give him about ten/fifteen minutes to post his acceptance speech, and then we'll go to the next one.

FYI, there are actual sigs as well, they're not all trolling. :pac:

THERE'S A TROLL IN THE DUNGEON

THERE'S A TROLL IN THE DUNGEON

Just thought you should know... *faints*

EDIT: The ceremony is trending on Boards atm. Let's try and get it to the top of that page. :pac:

C&H is a fantastic forum, and we have our threads that we all love. Yaaaaaa, Aaaargh, The Den, they're all filled with our hopes, dreams and desires.

There's not much can be said here, but the winner of the best thread is THE DEN. The Den is our place of sanctuary, and it's an honour to give it this award.

LK9G6r2.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Palytoxin

Hon the Lads.

• Advertisement

Those sigs are gorgeous... I love the santa hats... Give that guy an award of his own!

Four for you, jizzlers, you go jizzlers...and none for wnolan1992 bye

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Awwww god, nearly missed my yearly enjoyment that is the jizzlers <3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

That has to be the best name for an awards ceremony ever.

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    C&H is a fantastic forum, and we have our threads that we all love. Yaaaaaa, Aaaargh, The Den, they're all filled with our hopes, dreams and desires.

Gets out award for best shill.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,720 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

Chargers are busy trying to get into the playoffs so I'm buy eating doritos watching them.

I'd just like to say fúck you Mr president, I will rule the world.

Thank you and goodnight.

_Tyrrell_ wrote: »
    Chargers are busy trying to get into the playoffs so I'm buy eating doritos watching them.

I'd just like to say fúck you Mr president, I will rule the world.

Thank you and goodnight.

Truly wise words. Congratulations good sir

SECOND BEST BEARD AWARD
    Happy AtomicKoala, colours...

What can one say about this next award? Renamed in 2012 to acknowledge that the greatest beard the forum has ever known is unfortunately no longer with us, this award acknowledges the poster who has the best facial hair.

Previous winners of this award include soccymonster, soccymonster, soccymonster and soccymonster. Can she retain her title and be the undisputed hairy-baby of the forum?

Well, without further ado, here are the results:

3rd Place - Dumbledore
    2nd Place - JamJamJamJam
    1st Place - soccymonster

Yes, her reign of beardyness continues for another year! Enjoy your swanky sig:

F7qFuiM.png

Here is the code to put in your sig:
    [noparse]F7qFuiM.png[/noparse]

I could have sworn Dumbledore would have had it this year. Feck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,720 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

I don't get the beard thing, were we supposed to post pics of facial hair? I have a fairly decent beard and I feel left out.

Advertisement