Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So Long, Farewell........ Shorter Term the better

Options
  • 29-12-2013 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭

What's up guys?

Unfortunately I'm simply finding no time for 360 now that I have the Xbox One and sold it via adverts.ie (due to be collected tomorrow) on instructions from the boss of the house (ps3 also gone).

Madden 13 thought me the dangers of relying on the pass. This year was the best balance I've had offensively ever. I've work to do on defence.

To my divisional rivals this season, thanks for the best games of Madden I've had (think we split fairly evenly overall).

As such I'd like to be considered an inactive but honourary member while we try to get a fledging Xbox One league going which will hopefully build into a full fledged league come Madden 26 / 15. (Or you could all hurry up and get an Xbox One!!!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

You know it's like 8 months away before the new madden or decisions are made about the "switch over"
    You will be missed dude.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    You know it's like 8 months away before the new madden or decisions are made about the "switch over"
    You will be missed dude.

I know but my Mancave V2.0 doesn't have the space! Annoyed to be leaving my Vikings team. I've some personal stuff that will hinder my availability for the next few months too.

Decisions on Xbox One vs PS4? If so I'm covered! :D

Advertisement