Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fitting extra bus seats

Options
  • 29-12-2013 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Anything I should look out for? Unfortunately although our camper is a minicoach conversion the previous owners seem to no longer have the remaining original seats (after saying they did...). We rather desperately need at least another (but will fit 2 or 3). Can I just look on adverts or donedeal or do I need to bear in mind measurements or fixings? Is there anywhere that could do this for us given that we are short on time? (Bed will need to come out and be shortened in order for seats to go in). We are in Dublin and Wicklow.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

I have 6 minibus seats, with mounting legs and 3 point seatbelts that I bought for a project, but did'nt use, let me know if you're interested, I'm in Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭outstation42

Is this the type that attaches to rails? We have rail thingies to attach the seats into.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

No, the're bolt down type.

Advertisement