Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aspergers Syndrome

Options
  • 30-12-2013 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi all does anyone have aspergers Syndrome from Ireland. Im trying to get in touch with people who have it. Or is there any friendship or relation ship course out there for it.

At present im setting up Irelands best group and its going to be the best Aspergers Syndrome group in the world i intend to make it like that to help people out. Make friends and have a happier life.

But i have over 80 members already and ive only met 12 of them. Alot of them have said to me that they find it hard to get a girl friend. Im wondering is there anyone that can Volunteer for this. Or is there any organisations out there not Aspire they dont do this kind of thing.

Comments

Advertisement