Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good & Experienced Architects in Meath

Options
  • 30-12-2013 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭

Hi All

I'm looking to build on a site in county Meath.
    I'll be seeking PP as well as having to meet the local needs.

Have you any recommendations for architects that meet the following:
    1: Know how to help clients meet the local needs criteria (If they meet some but not all). I.e. They have a lot of experience working with meath county council and know what to write/say/do.

2: Is a good architect that listens to clients, presents creative solutions, delivers quality work without been overly expensive.

PM only please.

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/post/88142949
    Would you mind posting here in the usual format, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭rodge123

BryanF wrote: »

Done

• Registered Users Posts: 22 bellaminnie

rodge123 wrote: »
    Done

Are the ticket wardens working tommorw or is it pay parking in. Meath

Are the ticket wardens working tommorw or is it pay parking in. Meath

I don't have a clue bellaminnie....not a random off topic question at all! ;)

BryanF wrote: »

Hi Brian

I browsed through a number of previous posts on this thread and notice a lot of people are asking for quotes.

Is that thread not meant for recommendations from clients that have used professionals?
    This is what I require.

First post in thread:
    This thread is to be used for seeking recommendations only and no talk/chit chat/discussions will be permitted

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

rodge123 wrote: »
    Hi Brian

I browsed through a number of previous posts on this thread and notice a lot of people are asking for quotes.

Is that thread not meant for recommendations from clients that have used professionals?
    This is what I require.

First post in thread:

Thanks
    that's right Rodge
    This board is intended for discussion of Construction & Planning issues, by fellow users, and as a place to openly exchange tips and advice for free i.e. no one must seek to gain personally, professionally or financially from their participation in the forum . It is not a consultancy service and it is strongly advised that you always appoint your own professional advisor(s). Be aware that being an open public forum you may not always get exactly the response you would hope for.
    if you feel a poster is not sticking to the forum rules feel free to use the report post function. thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement