Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J1 Miami

Options
  • 30-12-2013 2:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

Hey all.
    Just wondering if anyone has been on the J1 to Miami and could they share their experience. I am looking at Miami because I want to be on the coast and I hear it is not very popular with J1ers so therefore it will be easier to find a job in June since I can only go in June not May like most others.
    Why is it not very popular with J1ers?

Thanks,
    Adam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 alaska

I dunno why its not as popular, i did an internship visa there last summer and it was amazing! Am going back for a j1 in May/June!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Kiwi71

Its a bit harder to find a job on the beach, but there's some work in downtown miami, i lived on the beach on washington avenue in summer 2012 very expensive but im sure with more people that get together that price goes down!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Kiwi71

Anyone going up for sharing accom? :)

Advertisement