Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pin detached from my 365 account

Options
  • 30-12-2013 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭

hi

on friday night my 365 account became unaccessible

on saturday i rang 365 services asking to restore it but i was told my pin got detached from my account and it needed to be investigated from today monday

how long can i expect that i will take to restore access to my account? is it a matter of getting a new pin or will i be able to still use the old one?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi j4vier

Thank you for your post.

We are sorry to hear you are temporarily unable to access your account online.

This type of investigation can take up to 5 working days. You will be contacted by Bank of Ireland 365 once the PIN has been restored to your account. It is generally not necessary to have a new PIN issued.

We do apologise for any inconvenience caused.

In the meantime, you can contact Bank of Ireland 365 to check transactions and balances on your account. A representative will be happy to help you.

If we can be of any further help, please let us know.

Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement