Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vokera Mynute 20e flashing red light

• 30-12-2013 12:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

My gas boiler Mynute 20e cut out this morning and there was a flashing red light on the front panel. It isn't igniting so I reset it at the switch and the light goes out but still no joy. The water pressure is fine from what I can see on the top up valve in my hot-press (around 2 bar) but the thing is the pressure valve on the boiler has been acting up now for over a year as in it is not showing a reading at all.

Could anybody shed some light on this please? I hope it's a simple fix.....

Thanks

Adrian

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Egass13

Moanin wrote: »
    Hi all,

My gas boiler Mynute 20e cut out this morning and there was a flashing red light on the front panel. It isn't igniting so I reset it at the switch and the light goes out but still no joy. The water pressure is fine from what I can see on the top up valve in my hot-press (around 2 bar) but the thing is the pressure valve on the boiler has been acting up now for over a year as in it is not showing a reading at all.

Could anybody shed some light on this please? I hope it's a simple fix.....

Thanks

Flashing red usually means thermistor fault , you'll need an rgi to confirm and replace though . If that's all it is your in luck , part isn't expensive

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭Moanin

Thanks I'm trying to get in touch with my plumber but he's' not answering....... Bad time of year to try and get anyone now.....

Thanks I'm trying to get in touch with my plumber but he's' not answering....... Bad time of year to try and get anyone now.....

Where are you based?

Navan

Navan

Pm DGOBS on here , think he's out that way

• Advertisement

Thanks!

Got sorted. It was indeed thermistor and plumber replaced it .

Many thanks for help!

Advertisement