Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off season

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,795 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

I've bid on 9 or 10, fingers crossed I get most of them. I didn't realise I had so much cap space. Although not having a first round pick is pretty crappy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

only 2 FA deals for me and that may change to 1 when i get home, Draft is where it'll be at for me, although when the CPU teams draft who i want, im not sure what i'll do.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

only 2 FA deals for me and that may change to 1 when i get home, Draft is where it'll be at for me, although when the CPU teams draft who i want, im not sure what i'll do.

Yeah with so many CPU teams being there, it really is a lotterly on who'll they pick up!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

the advance will be about 5:30 today

just a reminder, this will be @ 5:30 and not 6

advanced!

Still have signed anyone!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Once again, nobody big signed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Yeah Fcuk them anyway, i needed a decision from 1 of them tonight, ive a potential deal in place and i need it done before the draft.

Heli is there any chance we could advance to the next stage later on or an hour or 2 before the draft tomorrow.....or is the next stage straight to draft.

Yep, I can do it tomorrow day time if people want?
    Say around 5pm?

That will give people 4 hours to do some scouting after finding out who they got in FA.

Thank the post if you want to go for this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

I'd be all for advancing it tonight even!

I know that's not possible though :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Ravens sign Bengals cast off Aaron Maybin LOLB. Cheap one year deal with no guaranteed money

Have lots of expensive bids out there, nobody else signed.

I see the Saints signed a QB; Bethel Thompson. Interesting

• Advertisement

Happy with how the team is shaping up. If I can get a few big names through the door tomorrow I'll be in great shape. If Dansby comes in I will have the best linebacker corp in the league :cool: And monster corners.

Edit: Also I'd love if Eric Decker came in, although the Bengals are causing problems :mad:

I may go all in for dansby.. I need me a good MLB

Ravens may have put in a nice bid for Decker too ;)

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Ravens may have put in a nice bid for Decker too ;)

Actually I saw that. He'd be a nice bonus, but he's not a priority.

Edit: you're the Ravens, you don't have much cash :pac:

Cut a lot of dead wood :cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Happy with how the team is shaping up. If I can get a few big names through the door tomorrow I'll be in great shape. If Dansby comes in I will have the best linebacker corp in the league :cool: And monster corners.

Edit: Also I'd love if Eric Decker came in, although the Bengals are causing problems :mad:
    Tamba Hali,Justin Houston and Derrick Johnson disagree :D

Alotta competition for Dansby,I would't be a fan of him though.
    Chiefs only sign 2 backups,TE Lorig and CB Munnerlyn,both wanted a million but times are tight so they settled for 700k and 800k in the end :pac:

will do the advance sometime between 4-5, as im not at my desk a huge amount after lunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

What kinda time we looking at starting the draft later tonight?

guns4all wrote: »
    What kinda time we looking at starting the draft later tonight?

9pm, sharp

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭madalig12

Do we have to be in party chats or if we are on the main draft page does that allow chat to be heard by all?

• Advertisement

madalig12 wrote: »
    Do we have to be in party chats or if we are on the main draft page does that allow chat to be heard by all?

No you have to specifically join a party, ill set one up anyway so anyone is welcome

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭madalig12

Don't see any Bobby Joe's this year:pac:

the advance will be just before 4pm, as ill be away from my laptop til after 6 most likely

I wont be able to get on, so someone needs to tell me who Grimes, Dansby and Decker sign for please!

Week advanced

Signed ex Titan TE Thompson
    DJ Williams MLB
    Mikell FS
    Ex Titan Pitotua
    Dan Carpenter Kicker - 96 KPOW i think
    Jason Smith RT

other notables

Reece- Rams
    Keller - Raiders
    Asmougha - Carolina
    Suggs - Ravens
    Grimes - Skins

Did Dansby and Decker not make a decision? What happens now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Yep Jets signed a couple of backup MLB's and a backup RT after I pulled out of the race for Jason Smith because I saw that the Commissioner was in for him !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Did Dansby and Decker not make a decision? What happens now?

Free Agency post draft, one pickup per gameweek whoever gets there first !

• Advertisement

Berty44 wrote: »
    Free Agency post draft, one pickup per gameweek whoever gets there first !

There are some tasty free agents, Jesus christ it'll b murder!

Advertisement