Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fibre Cloghan Co.Offaly

Options
  • 30-12-2013 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭

Hi,

Looking at the roll out program for Co. Offaly I see Ferbane and Banagher are to be fibre enabled yet Cloghan (village between the 2 towns is not included). 

Is there any chance Cloghan will be included in rollout program ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi,

Looking at the roll out program for Co. Offaly I see Ferbane and Banagher are to be fibre enabled yet Cloghan (village between the 2 towns is not included). 

Is there any chance Cloghan will be included in rollout program ?
    I really cannot say at this time Strawberry HillBilly.
    The details available at the moment are for the initial stages of roll-out ( 2014). We will have more info on other stages later in year.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭Strawberry HillBilly

Is there a way to check other than contact this forum every 3 months ? Can you added to a mailing list advising you E-Fibre is coming to your area ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Is there a way to check other than contact this forum every 3 months ? Can you added to a mailing list advising you E-Fibre is coming to your area ?
    Hi Strawberry HillBilly
    You can keep up to date with our eFibre roll out here. Try your own number and see if it is due soon or register your interest and receive a mail when eFibre is due in your area.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭Strawberry HillBilly

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Thanks
    Hi Strawberry HillBilly

Thanks, let us know if there is anything else we can help with

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement