Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get a daily list of newly registered companies?

Options
  • 30-12-2013 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Over the past few years I've registered three new businesses, and each time within a week or so received some marketing material in the post (for website design with some Google credit included).

Somewhere, somehow, a business is automatically generating the mailings and sending them out. Is anyone aware of a website or a way to collect the data from the CRO's newly listed registered businesses? Contact name, business name, address and categories / description?

A constantly updated list would greatly improve the direct marketing aspect of my business as we offer a free customer acquisition / customer lead service to new small businesses.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭SimonLynch

http://www.vision-net.ie/barometerNewByWeek.jsp?t=1

Only gives the name and rough location, you'd have to pay to get the rest of the details.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Auscast

Cheers for the link. I'd be interested to know if there are any free services available...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

I can't see you getting it for free as the CRO charges the resellers a substantial annual fee to access their data.
    The address will typically be the registered office rather than the trading location, unless they are the same!

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭terryhobdell

If you don't want to pay go to the CRO office and see if they will give you a daily list which I doubt weigh up the time spent and then work out whether vision net are worthy of their fee.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Carlosd

It's available on cro website under registers

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Carlosd wrote: »
    It's available on cro website under registers

Can't find that anywhere on the CRO website Carlosd.

Advertisement