Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do panto tickets ever get discounted?

• 30-12-2013 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭

I rang today looking for 3 panto tickets for a daytime show - 1 adult, 2 kids. crazily its cheaper to buy 4 tickets for some shows! only one day of the economy tickets left (thursday) and thats pretty full todays show was half empty as was fridays last time I checked. wouldn't you think they'd just sell all the seats at the economy price rather than let them go empty!
    But what I'm wondering is - does anyone know if they discount tickets towards the end of the run?

Edited to say this was the UCH show

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,338 ✭✭✭✭phog

Very seldom. In fact if the panto gets good reviews then the sale of tickets usually pick up for the last few days.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

think UCH are doing a special offer today - 10 euro tickets just for today- might be worth a call to the box office

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭cyberspi

angeldaisy wrote: »
    think UCH are doing a special offer today - 10 euro tickets just for today- might be worth a call to the box office

you were right, unfortunately we've been out all day and i never spotted it! ah prob for the best, evening show a bit late for the smallie!

Advertisement