Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Aeroccino 3 issue- no froth

• 30-12-2013 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi,
    I recently purchased a nespresso aeroccino 3 and I have looked up the various YouTube videos showing how to use it as I was concerned I was using it incorrectly.
    The problem is, all of these videos showed loads of froth, whereas all i've managed to make us warm milk with a few bubbles.
    I am wondering, am I using the wrong milk? I've been using low fat milk.
    I am using the correct whisk, etc. so all I can think is that I should be using a different type of milk?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Different brands of milk froth differently.
    Try a few different brands to see what works for you.
    I find M&S milk or Avonmore to work well for me.
    SuperValu or Lidl/aldi foams poorly for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭kenco

The ability to froth the milk varies I find. Sometimes its fine sometimes its not. Nothing to do with the brand or type of milk.
    I heard before (dont know where) that this happens with milk from time to time and its down to how the cows are impacted by temperature changes...some Coffee shops have big issues were us home users are just inconvenienced...

• Registered Users Posts: 30 AM21

Thanks for the replies! I hope it's just down to the type of milk I was using! I am going to try avonmore this evening and hope for the best! Thanks guys:-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭Tin Foil Hat

CMP milk works well for me. Also, I find, milk froths best when it's very, very fresh (6-8 days before the use by date).

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭raytaxi

I had one of these and found this time of year very hard to forth the milk in it. Was told its the feeds for cattle that was the problem and to try the low fat milk, think brown thomas use M&S low fat milk in the Nespresso shop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 AM21

Thanks for all the help! Tried dawn milk and it worked really well! :-)

Advertisement