Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shooting in Laois

Options
  • 30-12-2013 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Quick question, does anyone know of any good shooting clubs in Laois? Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Game Clubs?

Portarlington, Killenard, Portlaoise, Mountrath, Mountmellick, Emo, Rosenallis, Stradbally, Timahoe, Durrow, Abbeyleix, Clonaslee, Rathdowney.

There are loads of them. Where are you based? Don't want your address on the open forum, just a general locale.

If you're looking for a range to do target shooting you have within 40 minutes of central Laois either The Midlands in Tullamore (Blueball) or Harbour House in Kildare (Nurney). Nothing closer.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Great white hunter

Hi, I'm in the Arles area and I'm looking for a game club or like minded people to join in a shoot, I'm fairly new to the game so any help would be great thanks.

Cass wrote: »
    Game Clubs?

Portarlington, Killenard, Portlaoise, Mountrath, Mountmellick, Emo, Rosenallis, Stradbally, Timahoe, Durrow, Abbeyleix, Clonaslee, Rathdowney.

There are loads of them. Where are you based? Don't want your address on the open forum, just a general locale.

If you're looking for a range to do target shooting you have within 40 minutes of central Laois either The Midlands in Tullamore (Blueball) or Harbour House in Kildare (Nurney). Nothing closer.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Cannot really help you there bud.

Are there none in or around Ballickmoyler? Or even towards Carlow?

I'm not too familiar with many clubs down that way. The ones listed above i know or know lads in, but nothing comes to mind in Arles.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Great white hunter

I'm not sure I can't seem to find any, I'll pop into Atlantic in Carlow and ask, thanks cass

Advertisement