Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In the playpen - Junco Partner.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    Do you wanna build a snowman?

e251c23f5cfdfdba097d9a7fb1b32803.png

Yes, yes I do.

Have I gotten Playpen tenure or something? Heading into my third week!

Not that I'm complaining or anything. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Soz, I've been too lazy to PM people to do the next one since loads have exams till the 17th. :P

How many T-shirts are in your regular rotation?
    What's your favourite t-shirt that you own?
    Have you ever seen a t-shirt that you thought "F*ck I wish I owned that!"? If so, what was it?

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Soz, I've been too lazy to PM people to do the next one since loads have exams till the 17th. :P
    How many T-shirts are in your regular rotation? I've got buttloads of t-shirts but I have about 4 that I wear constantly
    What's your favourite t-shirt that you own? I have a black rasta dog t-shirt that I adore. It's got dreads and a big rasta hat. It's what I imagine Snoop Dogg's pooch looks like.
    Have you ever seen a t-shirt that you thought "F*ck I wish I owned that!"? If so, what was it? A lot of stuff from Insert coin clothing or Roosterteeth.com is class, gamer/nerdy stuff. I'm too lazy to set up a Paypal account so I'll never own any of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Thanks for the extended playpen Junco. You can go to bed now. :P

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement