Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple Green Station Baldoyle

Options
  • 30-12-2013 5:12pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 27

Has anyone been into the new apple green garage in baldoyle ?
    It's the best looking garage i have ever seen. It also has a Subway and a bake well with a seated area to sit down and eat. IMO Baldoyle really needed this and it is big boost to the town. I Havant been in it but plan to over the next few days.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

Not been into yet does look great and better looking then before. Passed it numeros times during rebuild and looks like was a well thought out build for what they needed. Just hope the seating areas wont be taken over by the local kids sharing 1 drink between the lot of them

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Been in there several times since they reopened. I haven't bought any food yet, but the eating area looks great. They were open on Xmas Day. They had a fabulous selection of floral arrangements that saved my bacon, as I headed over to the family for the day. They were proper flowers too like you'd get at a florists, not the limp bunch of bog standard white chrysants that is normally on offer in most petrol stations. Dunno if they'll have them year around, or if it was only a seasonal thing. The garage I go to is right next door, so it will be a grand place to chill out at when I go in to get new tires next month. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

neris wrote: »
    Not been into yet does look great and better looking then before. Passed it numeros times during rebuild and looks like was a well thought out build for what they needed. Just hope the seating areas wont be taken over by the local kids sharing 1 drink between the lot of them

That's exactly what's happening, I've seen quite a few groups of toerags (not kids) hanging around and making comments and hassling customers.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Hagriderp

Bandara wrote: »
    That's exactly what's happening, I've seen quite a few groups of toerags (not kids) hanging around and making comments and hassling customers.

What were they doing?
    It will get old to them and local kids anyways and they won't be there often at all

Advertisement