If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

would like to order LG42LA690V please ;0)

Options
  • 30-12-2013 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭

ok decision made (I think)....following on from my previous thread http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057060850 I'm going to go for a completly different tv the LG 42LA690V,

can you confirm price delivered to Dublin ?

thanks
    B

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭bruce wayne

Hi, any update on price ?

thanks
    B

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

ok decision made (I think)....following on from my previous thread http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057060850 I'm going to go for a completly different tv the LG 42LA690V,

can you confirm price delivered to Dublin ?

thanks
    B
    Bruce,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - we have been a bit snowed under the last few days.

The 42LA690 is currently £599.95 - but stocks are tight on this model and we are not currently shipping it - it's only available to order for in-store collection.

Sorry to be a pain - possibly stocks will free up through January - keep us posted if there are any other models that may be of interest?

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi John thanks for that, I appreciate your quite busy. Do you have the LG in stock? If you do I'll come up and collect it

B
    Bruce,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - we have been a bit snowed under the last few days.

The 42LA690 is currently £599.95 - but stocks are tight on this model and we are not currently shipping it - it's only available to order for in-store collection.

Sorry to be a pain - possibly stocks will free up through January - keep us posted if there are any other models that may be of interest?

John Mc & Crew

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi John thanks for that, I appreciate your quite busy. Do you have the LG in stock? If you do I'll come up and collect it

B
    Bruce,

John Mc & Crew
    Out of stock at the moment but expected back in on Friday 10th - if you would like to order one just drop us your contact details and I'll get one of the guys to give you a shout and we will get an order up on the system for you,

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

DM sent, 

thanks John

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

DM sent, 

thanks John
    Hi Bruce Wayne.

If you would like to drop me the PM also then this way we can get the ball rolling.

thanks Kenny, PM just sent.

B

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.