Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband outages - South Sligo Region

Options
  • 30-12-2013 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭

Hello I have been experiencing connection problems today 30-12-13 from about 3pm until now I get about 5 minutes online before losing connection.  Have you had outages in this area today?  I tried to ring eircom business for broadband but was put on hold for 10 minutes and then hung up on...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Pretzill wrote: »
    Hello I have been experiencing connection problems today 30-12-13 from about 3pm until now I get about 5 minutes online before losing connection.  Have you had outages in this area today?  I tried to ring eircom business for broadband but was put on hold for 10 minutes and then hung up on...

Hi Pretzill

The recent bad weather has created many issues nationwide and [font=Calibri","sans-serif]our repair crews are doing everything possible to repair the high levels of issues on the network as soon as possible .

The best contact number for broadband technical support is 1890260260 (by entering your landline number you will be forwarded to business support if your account is a business account).

Thanks

Al[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Hi Pretzill

The recent bad weather has created many issues nationwide and [font=Calibri","sans-serif]our repair crews are doing everything possible to repair the high levels of issues on the network as soon as possible .

The best contact number for broadband technical support is 1890260260 (by entering your landline number you will be forwarded to business support if your account is a business account).

Thanks

Al[/font]

Thanks Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Pretzill wrote: »
    Hi Pretzill

The recent bad weather has created many issues nationwide and our repair crews are doing everything possible to repair the high levels of issues on the network as soon as possible .

Thanks

Al

Thanks Al
    No worries Pretzill

Advertisement