Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PLZ DO THIS 5 QUESTION SURVEY FOR BT YOUNG SCIENTIST

Options
  • 30-12-2013 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Please no one is doing this i really need replies tnxs Please take this survey. im doing it in participation for the bt young scientist competition im currently testing on 400 flies and surveying to see if antidepressants affect memory.
    heres the question
    1. gender= male/female
    2. age= 18-30, 31-50,51-69, 70<
    3. location= urban/rural
    4. Have you or someone you know ever experienced antidepressants= yes/no
    5. Do you think antidepressants affect memory= yes/no

tnxs for you help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 katie.

1. female
    2. 31-50
    3. rural
    4 . n
    5 n

Good Luck with your project . It's lovely to see young people take an interest in extra curricular activities esp over Christmas hols ...fair play to you and best of luck..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭TireeTerror

I saw your posts ion the prison section and felt sorry for you. Good luck in the competition.

1. Male
    2. 31-50
    3. Rural
    4. Yes
    5. No

I think it would help if you were able to have the option of "Don't know" as I have no idea if they affect memory or not, so by putting "no" its not actually a true representation of my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,866 ✭✭✭ozmo

Question is very subjective - people might not know if their memory is poor. And is it is Short or long term memory you are testing.

Maybe if you had a test - like, if you were to ask what they had for breakfast yesterday morning for your question 5? Or what was the first word you spoke this morning. Then tot up those who say they cannot remember. Good luck with project.

“Roll it back”

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement