Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby Monitor Aldi

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,901 ✭✭✭patrickc

tui0hcg wrote: »
    Looking for these in any Aldi stores around Cork area.
    https://www.aldi.ie/en/specialbuys/hurry-while-stocks-last/hurry-while-stocks-last/ps/p/motorola-mbp28-digital-wireless-baby-monitor/

Great prices but can't find them at my local store so wondered if anyone has seen them in any of the County Cork stores recently

Just an FYI

I bought these last year and really like them, however I bought them and then argos had a sale a week later and they were about €20 cheaper in Argos at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭BionicRasher

patrickc wrote: »
    Just an FYI

I bought these last year and really like them, however I bought them and then argos had a sale a week later and they were about €20 cheaper in Argos at the time.

We already have the single version that we got about a year ago and it's great. I want this as we have a new edition to the family and now need 2 cameras and the third will be handy for the playroom.

Seems like the best price around as they are about £80 Sterling on Amazon or eBay

Advertisement