Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-VISION (eircom tv)

Options
  • 30-12-2013 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

Hi 
    I am wondering if there are any plans to add more channels to the e-vision paltform. I would be tempted to switch as I am sure many others would swell.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

kkapp wrote: »
    Hi 
    I am wondering if there are any plans to add more channels to the e-vision paltform. I would be tempted to switch as I am sure many others would swell.
    Hi kkapp

Thanks for your interest, I'm confident more channels will be added over the coming months however at this moment in time I have no details or timeframes to share. (hopefully soon though :))

A full list of channels available on evision can be found here: https://www.eircom.net/tv/channels

Many thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 24 brendanf

Hi 
    Hi kkapp

Thanks for your interest, I'm confident more channels will be added over the coming months however at this moment in time I have no details or timeframes to share. (hopefully soon though :))

A full list of channels available on evision can be found here: https://www.eircom.net/tv/channels

Many thanks

Al
    I would definitely get it if ITV was included (Sky Sports 3 & 4 would be the cherry on top)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

brendanf wrote: »
    Hi 
    Hi kkapp

Many thanks

Al
    I would definitely get it if ITV was included (Sky Sports 3 & 4 would be the cherry on top)
    Yep, that would be a valuable addition kkapp. This seems a popular one and loads of people have their own suggestions. I am looking forward to what is coming down the line.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭jaggiebunnet

brendanf wrote: »
    Hi 
    Hi kkapp

Many thanks

Al
    Yep, that would be a valuable addition kkapp. This seems a popular one and loads of people have their own suggestions. I am looking forward to what is coming down the line.
    Tony
    Go on then Tony - what channels are coming down the line :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1 brimstone_4

Will evision get channel 5 and BBC 4 on it at any stage??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Will evision get channel 5 and BBC 4 on it at any stage??
    HI brimstone_4

There is no indication or foretasted date for these channels to launch with evision I'm sorry to say.
    Cheers

AL

Advertisement